Milwaukee Brewers Ballpark Directions
One Brewers Way
Milwaukee, WI 53214
From the East:
Take the East-West Freeway (I-94) west to Miller Park Way (Formerly US 41 South), take the Miller Park exit and enter the Stadium parking area.
From the West:
Take the East-West Freeway (I-94) east to Miller Park Way (Formerly US 41 South); exit onto Miller Park Way, take the Miller Park exit and enter the stadium parking area.
- OR -
Take Bluemound Road East to Story Parkway and turn south, entering Ballpark parking at 46th Street.
From the North:
Take Miller Park Way (Formerly US 41 South) to the Miller Park exit and enter the stadium parking area.
From the South:
Take the South 43rd Street/Stadium Freeway (US 41) north, take the Miller Park exit and enter the stadium parking area.
* Parking lots open three (3) hours prior to game time
* Miller Park gates open two (2) hours prior to game time
* A limited amount of Preferred Parking is accessible from Miller Park Way. ($10.00)
* General Parking is accessible from all gates with the exception of the Mitchell Blvd. Exit ($6.00)
* Handicap Parking is accessible from all gates. ($6.00)
* For public transportation, the Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) using Route 90 from Wisconsin Avenue downtown. For more information, please the Bus Line at (414) 344-6711 or visit www.ridemcts.com.
* Take the MCTS Trolley to Miller Park this baseball season. Trolleys on the Lake Route run along Wisconsin Avenue and start heading to Miller Mark two hours before game time. It's only 50 cents a ride and you can pick it up on Wisconsin Avenue. Regular buses will be in service after Brewers games to take you back home. For more information, please the Bus Line at (414) 344-6711 or visit www.ridemcts.com.
* Charter Buses must enter the parking lot from Miller Park Way. The cost of bus parking and drop-offs is $25.00
* Motorcycles should enter at Bluemound Road and Story Parkway (46th Street).
* Bike racks are located near the Klement's Sausage Haus, east of Miller Park and the Ballpark Plaza near the Clock Tower.
On non-game days:
* To access the Brewers Ticket Office or Friday's Front Row, please use the I-94 Mitchell Blvd./VA exit.
For questions regarding access to Miller Park call (414)902-4400.
up ~ Packages
~ Trips ~ Availability
~ Contact ~
~ Hotels ~ 2001
Member of the Better Business Bureau
|Original text and graphics
owned by Diamond Baseball Tours
Copyright 1999-2000 © Diamond Baseball Tours Inc.